This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Brexit Partners (‘BP’) the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1988 and any subsequent amendments or extensions thereto (the 'Act');
- “User” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Sevitt and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of BP and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected).
4. Our Use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by BP for 5 years.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not includeaffiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
5. Third Party Websites and Services
BP may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that BP requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Act.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
BP may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of BP. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
8. Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing Data with third parties.
9. Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by BP (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee that will not exceed Euro 25.
Data security is of great importance to BP and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
12. Changes to this Policy
BP reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.